I realize I haven’t written much lately.
Either I don’t have time… I don’t know what people want to read about… My thoughts or philosophy won’t resonate with a reader…
All excuses of sorts to not write.
Sorry about that.
Let’s get back to the roots of Lang Athletics, and discuss training a bit.
Here’s a random list of my favorite exercises for different movement patterns. =)
- Full body strength: Turkish Get Up
- Power: Sprinting or Box Jumps
- Upper body push: Hand Release Push Ups
- Upper body pull: Ring Row
- Lower body push: Deficit Lunge
- Lower body pull: Swings or Deadlift
- Core: Ab Wheel
- Conditioning: Sleds or Assault Bike
Sure, there are hundreds of exercises out there. Each may have it’s own place, and at the end of the day, the exercises you enjoy will pop up more frequently.
Consistency is, and always will be, king.
I guess that means I should write more often…
You’ll be hearing from me sooner than later.
Stay strong. Win Monday.